Thursday, October 22, 2009

Life without my love- Day 9

Day 9.

I dunno whether i should call, or sms u
I dunno what i should stop sms or stop calling u

Firstly,
I'm scared you will feel lonely without me
i want to be there when u are down
when u have problems,
when u need help
i want to help
cause u will be my friend forever

secondly,
i'm afraid u are irritated by me
u might want to forget me so u dun wan me to disturb u at all
only when u totally forgotten me, den u will come and find me
i dunno what to do.
i miss you.
i miss you.

well. today is 4th day of sch. still can't concentrate,
but hope i can do well overall though
i will work hard for u, try to change my mindset,
=D
dun worry.
i'm getting better everyday
hope i dun cry again.
Love ya always.
I'm yearning to be your laogong again.

No comments:

Post a Comment