Friday, October 23, 2009

Life without my love-Day 10

Its day ten, everything passes like memories,

but,

i'm still loving u so deeply,

demi.
i want you in my life
i love you to be my forever love.

so what if your parents dun allow,
when u say u still love me
i dun care how long i can wait,
i want to live with you.
protect u from the dark.
haix.

=(

today is day 10.
went choir again.
sore throat, from all those sleepless nights,
i miss you
i miss you
i miss you
i miss you
=(.

I remember how shy i was
1st month.
gave u a cute CJ 7

=D

fold u straw hearts, in a pig piggy bank,
PLEASE KEEP THEM.

Lots and lots of memories,
DARLINg, darling.
U will be my darling forever.
FOrever
you will be
=(

I WONDER, WHY U won't miss me
why u won't feel empty without me
if you feel empty without me
PLEASE come to me
i'm begging u
I miss you
I love you.

I LOVE DEMI LUM MING JIE.
I LOVE HER ALOT.

Life without u is no life
I repeat
Im a living zombie.

No comments:

Post a Comment