Thursday, October 15, 2009

Life without my love-Day 2

Today is Day 2. Firstly, im sorry to have hurt you this morning... I didn't meant it at all. i cant accept the fact that i you are gone... i cant accept the fact you don't want me anymore... crying till headache, more and more.
I realised i cannot live without you anymore. i don't care whether u still love me, i'm gonna shower you with unfailing love. like i alway's should. im rather cooled down now. i saw you at AMK hub today. sorry that your friends were teasing you... well. so i just walked away, but i still hope to accompany you home... Miss you alot. The way you treat me now, i feel sad.. but what can i do? nothing for now. just hope to see you. have you around... i wrote a letter of apology for you. hoping you would forgive me... life without your love, i'm devastated. i dunno how long i can go on without sleep. maybe without food, not that bad though. i'll always hope to be with you again. i will wait.. nothing else for now
I had a feeling you were outside, i called you. You were outside, i Had a feeling you were at AMK hub with your juniors, You were there, i went there, i had a feeling you are at the VCD store, You were there TOO.

i miss you. i miss you. i miss you. my forever love.
"Listen to your heart before you tell him goodbye"








Yes,
窗外阴天了音乐低声了(the day is coming in to an end)
我的心开始想你了(I MISS YOU)

灯光也暗了音乐低声了(darkness come)
口中的棉花糖也融化了
窗外阴天了人是无聊了
我的心开始想你了
电话响起了
你要说话了(a: "hello?" b:"Hello?" a:"bye")

还以为你心里对我又想念了 (I MISS YOU ALOT!)
怎么你声音变得冷淡了 ( i'm no longer important)
是你变了 (Do you still love me?)
是你变了 (Do you????????)
灯光熄灭了音乐静止了
滴下的眼泪已停不住了
天下起雨了人是不快乐 (下雨你快乐我不快乐)


我的心真的受伤了 ("...")

)=.=(

No comments:

Post a Comment