Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Life without my love-Day 1

I screwed my life. screwed my everything. today is the last day i'm allowed to say i love you to my darling. the most hurting phrases i ever had. "yay i'm free!"U never knew this would cause my tears to flow forever, and my heart to be crushed. But i'm really indebted to you, for changing my life,
These Eighteen months of failure life. failure love. My belief for loving you forever. IS CRUSHED!!!. been crying for the 3rd day. looking back. it was still the best 18months of my life.
I don't mind if you break promises to me. any promises. but i remembered you saying you would not leave me before O levels. Tis gotta be the worse wound i ever have. I have no more appetite. No more tears left.
The feeling of lost, loneliness. I really have no more good friends left. i left them all. I just need you to be there. My love for 18 months. crushed like ashes how i wish i can go back to 18months, even the first few months, when you ignore me for small little things, which showed u really care. u really commit to me... I'm really seriously hurt... I don't know when i can stop typing this thing anymore. Maybe when my eyes gets really pain.
I'm neglected, Unwanted, Everything i can ever imagined. SCREWED. I really wish to have you in my arms again. saying "i love you"... which u never done it before...
I'm SORRY!. i shouldn't have been so jealous all the time!. but i just can't bring myself to trust YOU!. I noe i should have trusted you. I SHOULDn'T be so evergiving in this relationship.Which MAKE ME a useless boyfriend. Losing you means losing the world. cause i gave my world to you. I'm NOT going to leave this HELL. I'm gonna continue to love you, BE it it will hurt myself. Because i promised to be with you forever. I'm still gonna fulfill it. Because i really love you. I LOVE YOU!
Don't screw me anymore... I'm Dead without you. I'm really DEAD. I don't want to live either, i wanna stay dead. I CAN LOVE U FOREVER I REALLY CAN! I REALLY CAN! I REALLY CAN! but so what. its too late... TOO LATE.. I WANT to wait for you. DARLING. DARLING DARLING DARLING DARLING darling.................................................... You are my darling forever. NO ONE IN MY LIFe will change it

No comments:

Post a Comment