Wednesday, October 21, 2009

life without my Love- Day 8b

haix, its day 8b. lol day 8 ending i suppose. sad ba.

today went watch movie with joseph..
500days in summer
haix
it reminds me of me and you.. =(
the story is 1 guy and 1 girl
den the girl and the guy together
suddenly leave him, the guy got said"i'm messed up" "it sucks that what u believe in, destiny, love, soulmates, Is all bullshit"
sounds familar right?
haix.

dardar.

I had this feeling
i feel that, u still love me.
but u are telling urself not to love me,
and hoping i won't love u.
Because, Your mom disallows it
because of religon,
because of results.
and
because u think that, but leaving me,
u can study better.

I never believed in that,

I believe in helping each other, being there for each other.
i really love you. the way i loved u, is how, jesus christ, my god. thought me to.
but i failed,
i'm trying to love u more each day, but i failed to care for u
love is evergiving,(failed)
love does thinking of receiving rewards(failed)
love is patient(failed)
love is kind(failed)

But, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment