Friday, October 16, 2009

Life without my love-Day 3

Haix, day 3. almost cant survive le. my heart hurts when she become colds towards me, but. i have no choice.
Today spend my time at church to prevent myself from furthering my depression. but... i learn something from yesterday from today.
Darling, if you are here, i would like you to know this,

I'm truely sorry, i think i have failed loving you. really.. i really hope, OVER the last few months, i keep grumbling, I FORGOTTEN my job(making you smile), i FORGOTTEN love. i have been such a stupid dumb, boyfriend, you are a really a sweet girl. With the sweetest smile, i really hope, i can be with u again, really hope i can hold you with me again. making u happy and blessed every moment.
Cheer up. dun feel so sad about your results, i'll help u. everything can.
I love you! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment