Saturday, October 17, 2009

Life without my love-Day 4

Same. but added on. i got rejected by her again.
well. its time to give her a rest.
i won't stop contacting her though, shes already part of my life and i owe alot of things to her
of course,i'll respect her. i love her alot. now she don't want me anymore, i have no choice. i'll have to wait. maybe when shes older i can woo her again. =D
my heart is badly hurt, i will have to repair again, but i wish to stay single, until i feel i have fully recovered from the pain, which may take many years...
The memories we had is good. but keeping it in my mind hurts. but i have no choice too.. its in mind

Darling, i don't believe you don't love me anymore. But, i'll respect your decision. In my mind ill still hope to be with you.

Never had my heart hurt so much. SO so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment