Sunday, October 18, 2009

Life without my love-Day 5

PLEASE TELL ME WHY YOUR LEAVING ME,
I CAN'T SLEEP
I CAN'T ACCEPT THE FACT,
PLEASE....


Day 5. today went to church.
I Keep pestering u, i keep irritating u, i feel so guilty, i feel so confused.
I had a short talk with Leeyang. He told me, Never give up. get ur targets, and wait for her. U can only live with her anyway. Only. I Understand why Leeyang drank so much Beer during the period last year. His heart is hurted, felt with SUPER regret. feeling nothing is meaningful. Thats like me now...
I dun believe so many months of love, can really make u say, "i don't have any feeling for you anymore."
I, Love, You
1 <3 U
Brandon Love Demi.
My heart is filled with regret, remorse, i can't sleep thinking of how much i love u. how much we have gone through. i know your no better. I'm sorry.. But i really think that nothing should be able to separate us.

U know i won't give up.. i love you all the way. Please, PLease... Let us restart and embark on a new love journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment