Monday, October 19, 2009

Life without my Love- Day 6

I DON'T BELIEVE THAT YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE...
PLEASE TELL ME WHY YOU LEAVE ME
THE REAL REASON.
EVEN SO, PLEASE let me LOVE YOU AGAIN.. I PROMISE TO GIVE U FOREVER LOVE...
I WILL PROTECT YOU FOREVER..


Its Day 6, hmm. i can't control to sms you know. i really still can't forget a bit of you. I STill miss your hug, your touch, your voice, your smile, your everything. ARGH.
I Love you alot..
I went to school,
can't concentrate,
so i listened to songs throughout the lectures,
It makes me feel like crying,
who will understand what im going through man.
i'm SaD, i'm lonely,

I want to let you know that,
I REALLY REALLY want to be with u once more
MAKE OUR LOVE FUN
MAKE YOU SMILE
NOTHING SHOULD SEPERATE US.
NOTHING...
IN ORDER TO KEEP MYSELF FROM SMSING U, I even have to do things that are beyond my belief.
I'm STRUGGLING,
I am.....
PLEASE,
PLEASE,
IF you still love me a single bit,
GIVE ME A CHANCE,
A CHANGE TO MAKE YOU LOVE ME AGAIN....

No comments:

Post a Comment