Saturday, October 31, 2009

life without my darling-day 18

Darling.
What makes u so certain, so headstrong that u don't want to be with me now..
well.
i think.. i have to accept it.
if not. i will never be able to concentrate on my studies.
ur gone.
ur gone in my life for now.
u won't be with me with my stressful period. maybe my most busiest period.
you just won't be there.

How i wish, u can tell me.
U wanna be with me again.
You love me
You call me "laogong, don't stress."
ARGH!.

Its gone.
Your gone.
OUr love ended.
with both us sad.
i love you.
why reject me.
maybe you don't love me anymore.

Today. i woke up at 4pm.
SO tired.

At night i met qizhi, den went to eat at S11.
i dunno how long i'll to forget you darling.
i have no idea.
I hope as soon as possible
i never wanted to forget you.
i guess.
i really have no choice.
Time to Let Go Free.
I Love You.
I Hope, We Can be together again.
You are the nicest girl, best girlfriend i wanted.
You are the only one i can picture myself being with.
Let me change all those thoughts slowly.
Bye darling..

No comments:

Post a Comment