Monday, November 2, 2009

life without my darling-day 19

Haix. Life is unfair..
we aren't meant to break at all.
we are suppose to do things together, solve problems.
Is it too late?
to tell u now?
YES.

Never will i be cherished.
never will i be important.
what can i do?
i'm useless
thats confirmed.
telling u don't love me seems like very easy to you.
to me,
its like shit.
everything u believe in becomes shit.
overnight
u don't understand me at all. what can i do?
Nothing.

So why must i keep holding on,
begging,
asking you to be with me
stay with me
"i love you"
its useless
U just do this to me straight away.

Once u said
"even if i don't love you, i will be with you"
Once u said
"i will love you forever"
NONE of your reasons fits with what u said.
Thats how bad things is.
But who cares?
I think all became my fault. haix.

To think about this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment